About Me | My Credentials
Thank you for visiting my website and congratulations on taking the first step in buying or selling your property!
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home it’s going to take dedication, hard work, constant effort, and positive attitude..... Working with me you will find all of that and MUCH more! Northeast Florida has numerous housing options, from Oceanfront Mansions to smaller home out in the country and EVERYTHING in between. Year in and year out St. Augustine and its surrounding areas is recognized in newspapers and magazines around the world. Here in St. John’s County we have numerous WORLD RENOWNED golf courses, EXCELLENT inshore and offshore fishing, HUGE outlet mall for shopping, and numerous attraction that draws hundreds of thousand each year to Historic Downtown St. Augustine and surrounding areas! I look forward to working FOR YOU…. again thank you for taking your time to view my website and contact me!
I have resided in St. Augustine since 1999, where I attended and graduated from Flagler College in 2003, with a degree in Business Administration. I began my real estate career in 2003, interning for CB Richard Ellis in Downtown Jacksonville, FL; then joining Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Realty Group.
My expertise is the sale of bank owned and waterfront properties; in addition to 1st time and seasoned home buyers. If you are in the market for waterfront properties, I am also a US Coast Guard licensed Captain, and would be glad to welcome you aboard my personal craft for a better view of potential homes.
I reside on the south end of Anastasia Island with my wonderful wife, Lindsay, our amazing son, Kadyn, and our little princess, Kiyah. In my leisure time, I can be found in or around the water; enjoying the waves and warm water of St. Augustine, trolling the Gulf Stream waters for Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Sailfish, or playing on the beach with my family.
I can be reached directly at 904-315-8930, though the contact form, or email@example.com
My Credentials, Memberships and Community Involvement
- Top Producing Agent Per St. Johns County MLS
- Top Producer For Coldwell Banker / Northeast Florida For The Past 9 Years
- $44,278,000 Production in 2021 with 97 Transactions Closed
- Career ~ Over $298,000,000 Production with 950+ Successful Real Estate Transactions
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Premier Award / Ranked In Top 1% CB Agents Worldwide
- Voted "Best Real Estate Agent" - Best of St. Augustine / The Record Newspaper Community Campaign
- Jacksonville Business Journal Book of Lists Top Residential Real Estate Agent List in North Florida
- Recognized by Zillow - "Most Sales" for 32080 Zip Code (St. Augustine Beach/Anastasia Island)
- Recognized by Realty-Builder Magazine’s 40 Under 40 List
- 5 Star Award For Customer Satisfaction (2021 through 2013)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) and Preview Luxury Specialist
- Realtor of Choice for TD Bank To List Bank Owned Properties
- Member: Good News Church
- Board Member: Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS)
- Participant Server: BBBS Tips For Kids Sake
- Community Partner: WD Hartley Elementary School
- Coordinator: Home Again Shelter Dinners
- Coordinator: Home Again Annual Keep St. Augustine Warm Coat Drive
- Coordinator: Physical Therapy Outreach for USA
Bill did an excellent job at answering our questions and providing key negotiation strategies! In the end, Bill saves us thousands at the closing table by negotiating with the builder! Well done!!Jim M
Consistent Communication, Patience, and Willingness to think outside the box!Zotz Family
Outstanding…Listens and Communicates Well, Professional, Timely, Knowledgeable and Reputable.Mikki and John H.
Bill Miller went above and beyond the call of duty and made our experience of buying a very pleasurable one. Bill is very dedicated to his job and his customer service was excellent; without a doubt we will use him again!Athena and William H.
Bill is dedicated and fabulous, he was looking out for us the whole time and I feel we made a friend.Susan and Steve H.
Having conducted 5 transaction with Bill over the past 4 years.. once again he did not let us down! He is always on top of each step of the transaction throughout the entire deal. My latest transaction he sold in 36 hours and at a price that exceeded our goal…can’t get much better then that!Caroline and Bill C.
Bill was great 10++! Always on top of things. Willing to work with our schedule and always has a GREAT attitude! Our search for a “perfect” home took over 2 years and Bill was always understanding with the decisions we made and stuck with us!Brad and Bridget S.
Just give me call or fill out the contact form and I can provide you with as many references as you need.Bill Miller